1. Prospect needs to complete the Healthcare Provider Credentialing Package.
2. The prospect needs to provide our firm with a Curriculum Vitae (CV)
3. The prospect needs to provide our firm with their State License.
4. The prospect must provide our firm with proof of Liability Insurance.
5. The prospect must complete online modules/DMAs required by the VA.
6. Finally, the prospect will need to attend a Provider Education Plan (PEP) session with a VES representative via phone using your computer to familiarize yourself with performing our exams, completion of the DBQs, and navigation of our online portal system (approx. 90min).
(we will schedule this training….normally 2-3 days prior to the scheduled date of examinations)
VA has instituted a mandatory training program for all healthcare providers who perform Compensation and Pension disability examinations, referred to as DMA Training. Prior to being allowed to perform any disability examinations, all providers must receive DMA certification by completing specific training modules and assessments required by the VA.